Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    We have 2 neighbor kids but I dont know if they'll trick or treat or not. Never did have trick or treaters where I'm at
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've lived where I do for 6 years, I'm surrounded by kids and houses, no kids ever come down this street though for some reason. </div></div>
    how many guys who live on your street have been seen with chris hansen?

    </div></div>

    It is better to be seen with the band hanson than it is to be seen with chris hanson. Though probly not by much </div></div>
    thats a toss up really
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay lets put it like this so you will understand.

    Most kids trick-or-treating dont know and dont care what day Halloween is on and just go by what they hear from their parents. And the ones old enough to understand are probably pretty excited that they can double dip with candy. So what difference does it make? </div></div>
    joe horses ass03 copy </div></div>

    No intelligent response, so you have to use photobucket? </div></div>
    since you dont seem to understand logic or comprehend english very well......i just thought id point out what i feel you are
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    That's Baker's Hill...kids are too lazy to walk up it..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #45
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine either, that is why we go to the in-laws. Our street doesn't have a light so most won't come up there. I would say this year will be a record year since it will be two different days. </div></div>

    In the 9 years we've lived up here we have had maybe a total of 15-20 trick-or-treaters.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    question. what will happen if people are caught trick-or-treating in Norton on Friday Night?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    They'll hang those heathens.lol

    But I would imagine nothing really, some may not know about the change. Guess people in Norton should just keep their porch light off Friday so that wont be a problem.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    hahaha im gonna egg lungs house
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's Baker's Hill...kids are too lazy to walk up it..lol </div></div>

    That's it. Most people around here don't even call it that. I figured you wouldn't know where I was talking about.


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahaha im gonna egg lungs house </div></div>

    Come on. I've got a 12 guage to say "hello" with. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #50
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: hate to drees the kids Tonight is trick or treat night in Norton?

    Im not sure if the change was good. It was crowded around the park. One house was keeping a tally and they had close to 700 when we went by it.
    GO VOLS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •